Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow Day in HOT-lanta

Today was the first day in years that I had to clear the snow off my car.  Benjamin's school was out 2 hours early and has been canceled for tomorrow!  So of course after coming home and having a snack we had to go play!  I got out the winter bin- hence the ski goggles.  Thankfully the last time we were around snow Benjamin was about Daniel's size- so all of his old clothes fit perfectly!  Here they are ready to have some fun... Except Daniel didn't like wearing all those clothes.

This was Daniel's first time playing in snow.  HE LOVED IT!  Benjamin had fun too- They made snow angels and threw a lot of snowballs!  Benjamin hopes it will stick around so he can play in it again tomorrow.  We mostly played in the sport court.  They are such cute fellas!

-I tried to put a video on, but it won't work-
 
David left his workplace at 4:00 pm.  It is now 9:30 and he is not home.  The roads are HORRIBLE!  Poor fella.  I'm glad he had a full tank of gas!
 

1 comment:

Jill Lau said...

Yeah for snow!! Our kids sure wish we would get some! Daniel is too cute! Have fun with Benjamin out of school!