Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Fun

This month we've been doing daily activities to celebrate the season. Last night we decorated a gingerbread house! I have never done that before and we had a blast! We ate the candy and frosting as we went. Daniel got a lot of practice of saying "Mo" (more). I'd pipe some frosting on his tray and he just went to town. It was great putting him to bed and feeling the frosting on the back of his head all crusty. Oh well! He had a fun bath this morning! Benjamin was sooo cute! I kept telling him that he's probably had enough candy to eat and he kept telling me he's just having ONE more. I guess he didn't want to work on his will power. It looks pretty impressive to me!
Tonight was Benjamin's Christmas Program at school. He was so excited! He even wanted to wear his handsome clothes all day. Doesn't he look adorable? His class was assigned to be in the Angel Choir, so you'll have to imagine the big red bow he had on his chest. He did such a great job! He loves his music teacher and going to music class. I'd post a video, but I was holding Daniel. (He didn't want to be held, so I didn't get the best shots).

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Ahhhh! Sweet pictures (no pun intended). How fun to do Christmas activities everyday! Benjamin is such a perfect age for that. How handsome Benjamin looks! We love you. Joanne