Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Atlanta Journey... Ready for church!

Today was my baby's first day to go to nursery. He saw the toys and went to town. He didn't even say goodbye to mommy:( So I went to Sunday School (for about 10 minutes...I was worried that my baby was missing me.) I went to check on him and he was playing with one toy and would see another toy and move to that one and would see another toy and move to that one and would see another toy...etc.! It was too cute. After Sunday School David and I went in there to have snack time with them (for my sake of course.) When we left again he was just fine.




The nursery leader said he did great and that he DID ask for me a few minutes after I left the first time. (YAY!) He colored this cute little paper. I'm so proud! We left for home and he lasted about 30 seconds in the car before he fell asleep. So this picture is after a nap (in which his clothes were soaking...hence no clothes.)

1 comment:

Loren said...

Congratulations on the nursery!
Sounds like you all did REALLY well! Benjamin has a good sense of self.