Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Day in Murray

Today we are up in Murray... Sariah played her violin for her school class and I accompanied her on the piano and David and Benjamin accompanied me on the walk to and from school!  She did a great job performing!  She was really proud to have Benjamin there.  (Her teacher held him and danced with him the whole time.  He was in heaven!  Having so much fun!)  He loves being outside and going for walks.  He is (usually) very content in the stroller!  

Tonight we are going to the Draper Temple open house with my parents.  There are no strollers allowed so I will carry Benjamin in the ring sling.  We actually haven't used that for a while, so while I was preparing to come up here this morning I put him in it on my hip and he LOVED it!  He got to travel around with mom to gather toys, wash dishes, put on makeup...we had a blast together! (Let's just hope that my back is strong!)  At least we know we're good to use the ring-sling later!

Any-hoo, I brought the camera, but for some reason the cord is not in the case, and for another reason the photos I thought I saved to this computer are nowhere to be found...so no new pictures for today.  Just imagine a tiny, heavy, smiling, crawling, 2-toothed, fuzzy-haired, into anything he can get to version of david.

1 comment:

Loren said...

Well that was SO fun to read and I will love to see the pictures! Lots of hugs, Joanne