We made it home from the hospital on July 22,
but Benjamin was sleeping so he probably won't remember ;)
Benjamin's nurse was wonderful.
She brought him to us with his hair in the cutest little part!
I've loved trying to part it ever since!
Benjamin loves his bath time!
This photo looks exactly like one of David's photos when he was a newborn.
I guess David has a "mini-me"
August 5th was David's #24.
The family came over and we at Pizza Benders and Cake!
Isn't my guy cute! This was his first day of church.
(I won't say exactly how much of church we actually made it to that day,
but we're getting a hang of it!)
2 comments:
Liz, I just noticed your blog on Jenny's blog! What a cute little boy! How are you surviving motherhood? Rachel told me you are in her ward now, what a small world!
Oh my! Was your little guy really this small! How time flies when we are having fun!
Post a Comment